Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hobby and toy clearance.

kenny.

7'S gone.........now the rest...........change of direction and need for space forces sale......offered here first as we all seem to share similar likes *thumbup*

Startrite British made toolroom quality pillar drill..........proper piece of kit and not to be confused with Machine mart etc vgc............£150

Big Sealy parts washer......like new £100

Loads of Team Lotus models boxed........Metal Tamiya collectors f1 cars, minichamps,onyx, Polistil transporters......please call for specific models...took years to collect

Rear wing end plate ex. Hakkinen Lotus 107

Team Lotus lolipop board.

A. Wurtz Benetton race suit Mild seven with certificate

As new Gibson Les Paul Cusom ebony/gold.......£1000.never used.

3 varying sized display cabinets for models etc.

Loads of F1 shirts.again all collected over the years.

Kenny 07748 632389

>As new Gibson Les Paul Cusom ebony/gold.......£1000.never used.

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I had the funds, I've been dreming of one of these for more than a decade *mad* 🙆🏻 *mad* 🙆🏻 *mad* 🙆🏻

Julian, I live in a decent sized house that is so cluttered up with past hobbies it's untrue 😳....I need to have a huge clearout before I start on the next project *thumbup*.....you don't want to buy a refurbished 7 foot antique snooker/dining table do you 😬.with slate bed..weighs about 56 tons and Mrs. now reckons thats a pain in the arse too........give us a call mate ...I'll try you later anyway to explain *thumbup*

Kenny

Kenny,

Do you have a parts number or description for the parts washer, and whereabouts in Lancashire are you?

In space no one can hear you scream.....In a seven no one can smell your bottom !

It`s not yours,it`s.............

R7 NOW

David the Guitar was sold this morning

Shagbat...it's the same parts washer we spoke about a few months back......you'd priced it up via my info.......I'll get the model no. again though if you don't remember, I'm near Junc26 M6 *thumbup*

Ralph I'll measure cabinets up for you.

Cheers Kenny

Edited by - kenny on 21 Aug 2004 17:38:32