Click here if you are having website access problems ×

This is gonna cost me

ewenm

After Anglesey next month, the car will be going to Millwood to be stripped down and then back to Arch for the chassis to be refurbished and recoated. Thinking of changing to cycle wings at the same time 😳

Any other upgrades/changes suggested 🤔 It lives outside so no aeroscreen possibilities yet really *thumbdown*

75376 miles and not driven enough

Aeroscreen 😬 😬 😬 makes a HHHHUUUGGGGGEEEE difference...you may not actually go any faster, but it feels a gazillion times faster

They only take 10 mins to change over..... I did mine yesterday morning before going to work after gettin drenched 3 days in a row this week....... and mines left outside too!! (with tonneau)

See you at Anglesey 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy - 92,000 miles and rising *tongue*

Ewen

I've been considering this myself including horror of horrors moving to bicycle wings

You can get Arch to add any brackets that a car of your vintage lacks, including the ones for the Watts link on the rear suspension.

Now would also be the time to move to wide track front or Freestyle inboard things.

Another thing that I started to dream about was carbon panels for the interior (like the RiF that Norman has done his car out in), with the car stripped that would be the time to do it and as the panels are pretty much flat they're not stupidly expensive.

If you are tall you could also go for the newly available lowered floor.

Are you having all of the black suspensions bits (de dion etc) re powder coated ?

Paul 😬

Supercheese R250

Pah, call that an upgrade 🤔

What about some proppa bling? You know; spoilers, lights and so forth. And upgrade the cockpit while you're about it. Where is the illuminated gearknob, the CF effect inserts, the pod-mounted ancillary dials? And you can't be doin' without a thumpin' sound system, air con, a windstopper to avoid ruffling yer hair, central locking ... 😳 *tongue* 😳

You clearly need to give this whole matter some more thought ...

😳 nothing...

Ewen - you *know* my car lives outside with an aeroscreen....

Stop being a big, wet, girls blouse... *wink*

You might think about chopping the passenger footwell (as in the race chassis -such as mine) so that you can drop the battery low-down.

Lowered floor, you lanky ******** *wink*

Goat rack? *tongue* (Nah, that's just silly)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Currently looking at the RiF panels for the interior as an alternative to having it powdercoated.

Nice to see it has been done already and looks great.

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec