Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelch!!!

rossybee

Arf!

Indian meal for ma bro's 40th birthday last nite...

As usual, ate wayyyyyy too much, finished the restaurants supply of draught Kingfisher beer (very agreeable btw), so got tore in about the bottled Cobra (also very agreeable *thumbup*).

All interspersed with the odd glass of red wine *smile*

But boy, am I suffering this morning for it - got into work and had one of those "Trainspotting" moments - not fun *thumbdown*

I'm now mega-bagged up & won't need to eat until the weekend *eek*

Rrrrrosssssssssss!!! *arrowright* here *wink*

Oooh, I *heart* curry *thumbup*

Feel a bit pants myself this morning.

A friend came round to watch the holiday vids, and we had a Singapore Sling made from some little bottles of premix that we bought at Raffles.

It was so nice that we wanted another, so proceeded to mix a cocktail up *thumbup* Didn't have the right ingredients so sort of improvised "We don't have any Cointreau ... Ah, just use peach shnapps" *thumbdown*

Then a bottle of red wine each.

Bleargh ☹️

Noger Why on earth have you got Peach schnapps in the booze cupboard 🤔 *eek*

Ooh, I just re-read that and you have ... sch... -NaPPS (something to do with the local postie) - which leads me on to sch...weppes 😳

What are "weppes"? *confused*

Happy Friday one and all *biggrin* Sorry I've been absent for a while ☹️ Lots of hard work but I did get to drive lots of miles in a Noble last week-end *tongue*... and a skid car... but I put it on the wrong settings to make it do a full power-oversteery circle *eek* d'oh

FH *cool*