Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blueprints for Ark required

dave hard

Rachel..

You dried off yet then 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

My jeans are still bloody wet *mad* *mad* *mad* My crash helmet and shirt are still hanging on the back of a chair drying *mad* *mad* *mad*

But the sun is out now so.. 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy - 92,000 miles and rising *tongue*

Hah hah...

Well, I got my tennis shirt on instead Geoff 😬 😬 😬 😬 No top = VERY scared secretary 😳 😳

Twas a tad moist in the car today 😬 😬 I am jealous of your wonderful train journey where you were probably nice and warm *mad*

Crash helmet - what's one of them then?! Didn't have mine, just my *cool* ...crash helmet is about 20 miles away at home and no prospect of collecting it before Alex gets back - I am staying with a friend so that I can keep Sumy safe while he's away.

Luckily I planned ahead and wore linen trousers today, so they dried quite quickly...all dry by 1130 I think *wink* *thumbup*

It's almost sunny here, but I am not planning on leaving until about 1800 tonight, so I guess there is plenty of time for it to start persisting down between now and then.

Hope you have a pleasant blat home *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Tis sunny here down on the south coast

blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat blat

That's what I'm going to do 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Hope Cambs is also nice....'cos it's my stepmums dads funeral tomorrow up there ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Boonie,

Pay attention...my shirt stayed dry! *tongue*

Danny,

Well it's sunny here at the moment - not sure whether it will last though - I'll try and make sure that I don't drive Sumy tomorrow, then you are pretty much guaranteed good weather! Hope the funeral goes ok ☹️

*wink*

Rach

Mucho admiration to Rach for blatting in this morning's weather *cool* *thumbup* If it was anything like here, then without the half-doors the water must have been threatening to slosh over the sides. I was glad of the nice convenient hood on my car... 😳 and of the fact that it's a little boat anyway.

Are you sure your T-shirt isn't a little teeny bit wet 🤔 It would dry so much more quickly on a chair...

😳 nothing...

Great...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....R400 is a joy...zzzzzzzzzzzz...having loads of sleep..zzzzzzzzzzz....no sorry that last bit was a lie.

Mrs B is starting to crave adult company and I now have to sneak out of the house to go to work.

Daniel is fine and I haven't dropped him much. His favourite game is pretending to drive...it's his favourite game because I told him so 😬

You should come and meet him.

Boonie,

Glad you are OK - even without sleep or an R400.

Would love to come and meet Daniel some time, not sure how good I would be at providing adult company for Mrs B though *tongue*

Paul,

I can assure you there is absolutely no chance of me becoming broody!

*wink*

Rach