Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blueprints for Ark required

dave hard

*mad*If it keeps raining like this up here I will have to try and convert the 21 into an amphibious version *eek*

And then I talk to my GF down in Sussex who cheerfully informs me that apart from a light shower they have seen no rain for days

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Dave

I reckon you need

One pair water wings (preferably in a bright colour for increased visibility - a benefit to other shipping on the M4 *thumbup*). Attach to side mirrors.

Replace all four tyres with heavy duty black rubber rings (the clear ones with pictures of little animals won't work )

Bend the exhaust in such a way as to create a sort of propulsion system *confused*(this is where you can tell that I am no engineer!)

You won't need a desk fan anymore - summer is over *mad*- so take out the blades and use them as a propeller.

Voila - amphibious 21

*thumbup*

Tam

I'm sorry - it will rain until Thursday when Alex gets back and I give Sumy back to him.

Still I had a hugely fun drive in this morning - got a few funny looks from people in tintops...although that might have been because it was chucking down, I was wearing sunglasses and giggling away to myself 😬

*wink*

Rach

Mrs GTD - Warninglid is where the GF lurks. Sounds like she will be getting some rain today then.

Mind you its been pissing down constantly up here since just after 6 this morning. ☹️

I'm starting to get flashbacks to SE Asia and the rainy season out there. I reckon Dave21P has got it right *eek*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Is there any room on the arc 🤔 🤔 🤔

I think my Seven is about to float away....24 hours almost constant rain in Hastings...and it was raining in Hove all last night too ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ but I still played tennis *tongue*

At this rate I'm gonna buy me a company jeytski to commute 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy - 90,000 miles and rising *tongue*

Edited as I can't spell *eek*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 10 Aug 2004 10:59:02

☹️ ☹️ Poor Sumy is full of water...which manages to find it's way in through the heater vents...she's not very happy...

Still Alex is back on Thursday so he can look after her *eek* *tongue*

Oh and it has brightened up here a bit...maybe I should go home now, instead of waiting until later when it will almost certainly be throwing it down again...

*wink*

Rach