Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Swap 7 for VW Type 2

Roly

Swap / p'ex genuine 7 Super Sprint for good VW type 2 van, bus or camper, split or bay. or sell £6,500

1993: 31,000 miles. One Previous owner, professionally built, extensive history file.

Caterham Super Sprint x-Flow Engine (Big Valve 1700 cc with twin Weber 40DCOE Carburettors, running on LRP), rear exit exhaust.

5 Speed Gearbox, Live Rear Axle

British Racing Green, Flared wings, Minilite style 13" wheels.

Black Leather Seats (with headrests) & Dashboard. Heater. Lap & Diagonal Static belts.

Momo Suede Steering Wheel (Ex Benetton B187 F1 Car).

Standard Rollover bar, Fire Extinguisher.

Recent weather equipment (Hood Frame unused) & sidecreens

MOT until March 2005, Tax until end Jan 2005

RAC Report available.

Located in South Norfolk (Near Attleborough). Serious enquiries only. Please, Please, Please no more time-wasters, photograph collectors or test pilots!!

e-mail: rrees@lotuscars.co.uk

Hello,

My name is Britt Grannis, I live in Calif and have a few VW busses. I've always wanted a Lotus 7 or 11. I have restored and shipped a few VW busses to Ireland and England. If you want to see some of my work you can go to www.type2ireland.org and look under "Blah Blah Blah and look for my latest find a 1965 VW Bus titled Trip Report long picking up Keiths bus in Oregon. Or you can look there and so a Search for "Rogers Splitty " and follow the progress on a 67 Split camper that I did a partial resto for a gentleman. I have 2 Bay window VW campers at the moment, 1 a 1971 Westy, and 2 a 1978 Rivera. I'd be willing to paint, waxoil, and build to suit, until the value was equal to your Lotus. Or let me know what you prefer and maybe I can find it for you.

Of course this will take awhile but you'd get a very nice rust free bus which hasn't ever needed welding. If this seems reasonable to you ( again this would take several months since I have 2 Busses in the works ahead) then please contact me.

Respectfully,

Britt