Click here if you are having website access problems ×

International Talk like a pirate day is coming up

Hibster.

Hols? *eek* 😳

What kind of skurvy ridden, foul mouthed, lilly livered, land lubber speak is this 😳 For less, keel hauled you should be Arr, many a pretty boy has suffered at the hands of the evil hols, so they have. Now repent and go back from whence you can, or the Buda on ye I'll release.

Arrhahahahahaarrgh!

Evil Captn Black Badger

Ahh harr.

I beg ee pardon, me hearties. I bin among the scurvy coves o'the Caribbean, launchin' meself to Davy Jones' Locker with nothing but a BCD, tank an' regulator while the Missus did seafarin' things with a fine sailin' cutter and the small Meldrews were pressganged by the kids' club run by Cap'n Sunsail.

Naturally, tots of rum and a touch of the lash were in order. We even went to Nelson's Dockyard and small Meldrew No1 got to go on a pirate ship. Ahh harrrrrrr.

There, better?

That's a fine shanty that you be singing, so it is. Arrrr. Pressganged youngsters, a lusty wench a clippin' on the briney and a one way ticket to the bottom of Davie Jones' locker. I can feel me bebarnickled heart warmin' to ye already. Far wind to ye Captn Meldrew, and take no pity on those sons of biscuit eaters *tongue*

Captn Black Badger

... in just 5 minutes of your time I can show you how you could save POUNDS off your gas and electricity bills just by...

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Paying for 619GTD here

Edited by - GTD on 9 Aug 2004 14:46:04

Arrrrr, them singaporeans aren't to be trusted. Last time I took the good ship Soucette to be overhauled they lost the yard arm, warmed the timbers so they no longer shivered and tidied up my private quarters. Aye, a definate shady deal, should you be askin'. I thank you for your weevil, now where's the good lady Captn. put my special occasion grog... arrr, there she be. Let us to the poop deck be amblin' so as you can tell me of your travels and I can relieve my bladder.

Oohh, arrrrrr.

Captn Black Badger.