Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Emoticons

Blatman

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad.........butblush.gif

Could you give it the teeth like wot are in teeth.gif, but upside down, IYSWIMquestion.gif

Don't want much, do Iblush.gif

And having read that, thought I would qualify my thoughts a bit more. I like the large eyes, but when I'm scared I'm usually gritting my teeth, and turning green/grey in colour....I realise we're talking about a pretty subjective set of parameters here, but those are my thoughts.

Please don't hate me.........wink.gif

Edited by - Blatman on 30 Jul 2001 14:20:41

At the risk of getting "M.lime green" all over me, could we perhaps have a melange of new thingys posted as a topic for discussion and we can all vote on those we like question.gif Nous sommes bored of wot we got and need moh wink.gif

just my litle tuppence-worth teeth.gif

Phew......Ms FH to the rescuesmile.gif

I'm sure Barry realises we're not unappreciative, don't you Barryquestion.gif I can't think of anything else I personally would want, save for the "scared" emoticon that has caused so much heartachewink.gif, but if the masses desire it............

Can open......worms everywhere........

We love you Barry [love emoticon] oh no............wink.gifid=limegreen>

Well Mr Blatman, it seems we have our own little private rendezvous area here wink.gif

Silly boy - love is indicated by XXXXXXX'sid=purple> eek.gif

p.s. Have you spoken with Peter Taylor-Medhurst re: this w/end question.gif If not, I'll mail him later thumbsup.gif

ATB

FH smile.gif

Well, the purple doesn't stand out well against the blue does it?

I wonder if you can do colour and bold teeth.gif...... hmmm id=purple> or hahhid=purple>

p.s. Barreee - I love you too and when I made my posting further up, I wasn't suggesting any of those horrid thingys with swirly eyes or flashing wotsits blush.gif

Edited by - fullharness on 1 Aug 2001 12:41:06

There goes anotherid=red> keyboard. Why aren't these things waterproof.......biggrin.gif. I'm off to the faqs...........

FH...I haven't "spoken" to PTM, so mailing him would be a good thing.......id=blue>

Edited by - Blatman on 1 Aug 2001 17:52:01

So, I suppose you'll then want oneid=yellow> made up in sticky-back plastic for the back-end of your car wink.gif

maybe it's a [Oy] or [0y] or [Y0] ooh, the possibilities are endless tongue.gif

Just had a look at Barree's "properties" and our yella-fella is called bum.gif - 998 bites (with a "y") , surrounded by 15x15 pixies teeth.gif (it is a boy-bum isn't it question.gif

and it could always be a little one, blush.gif - like the wee grins that dearest Barbara had made - then you would have no cause for shame wink.gif

BM, teeth.gifteeth.gif

How did you work that out question.gif

Mr Barreeee smile.gif Yoo Hoo biggrin.gif We went off to Le Sept, still waiting for the previous LF..... it still hasn't arrived sad.gif Could you point me in the arrow.gif of the holding depot of said essential reading matter, pretty please question.gif Being LF-less is a painful experience blush.gif

Now, there's a thing tongue.gif I typed square bracket, capital B, square bracket and it converted it into forward slash little b and all the subsequent text came up bold eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Scuree or wot question.gif

Edited by - fullharness on 2 Aug 2001 08:25:30

3) A species of shad

4) An alternative means of keeping hair out eyes than cool.gif 's

5) A formal contract between two parties relating to a property for rent

6) A type of flower with a speech impediment

bum.gif I can't think of any more at the moment sad.gif

Edited by - fullharness on 3 Aug 2001 23:29:21