Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yay!

Myles

Well, I must say - at first I was incensed - but that quickly turned to absolute delight!

A number of shedders will know that I am a cat person - so when I realised that the new pack of Andrex I'd just bought had images of puppies imprinted on it, I was extremely annoyed...

...until I realised that I what I would be doing to those puppies 😬 *cool* *wink* *biggrin* *smile* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Now I'm outraged , does a rival company print Kittens or shall I use the ones that are continually using my front garden for a similar function,

How far will 9 of the little darlings go?

Will I scrunch or fold?

Will the be recycleable?

Questions , Questions

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Just had e-mail from "Headmaster" apparently he is aware that I've subbed out my monthly reports..

Not a happy Bunny, apparently he noticed that May and Junes reports were the same ones....

So I'll be here all afternoon now *mad*

Shouldn't have left it to last minute

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I image if you tried to wipe your 🙆🏻 with a kitten that you'd have a lot of explaining to do at A&E 😳

Triage nurse "so Mr Delbert how did you get such a lacerated ring-piece"

Delbert "they don't make bog roll with pictures of kittens so I used a real kitten, ooouch ooccchh"

Triage nurse presses a button under the counter and a bell sounds in the psyciatric ward, 2 burly men leap towards A&E with a nice special jacket that has straps up the back

The rest is history ....................

Supercheese R250

Edited by - Paul Davis on 8 Aug 2004 12:54:01