Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Films and books I refuse to partake of...

Myles

And on the flip-side of MMs thread...

Personally, I absolutely refuse to read or see *ANY* Harry Potter pap (yeah, yeah - I don't know what I'm missing) or the 'Rings rubbish (ditto).

I admit it's a bit teenagerish - anti popular cultcha and all that - but I do dislike the 'me too' attitude typified by those stupid, bloody flags of the past few months.... 🙆🏻

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instruction manuals are very rarely read Chez Delbert *confused*

What really gets my goat, Book wise, is Mary Kate and Bl******Dy Ashley.

To the point that I've bought Delberta Little Women, lets see if I can mould her a little better.

Then they release DVD's in Stain bugs 2 for the price of 1 just to hook the little Darlings so they don't even have to read the pap just get it aurally *mad*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Read Great Expectations for O level Eng Lit and rather enjoyed it, got an "A" as well *cool*

Subsequently read Oliver Twist.

I liked the first couple of H. Potters. Very wasy reading, not too taxing for a 7am train book. First film I didn't like though ... have seen better graphics on a ZX Spectrum. 128M of course.

Throws spell at db

Not a fan of the HP films at all - Stephen Fry's narration of the books is much better...but obviously not as visual...which is a blessing

Darles Chickens is worth a read for both a literary and historical perspective...however, if it ain't your bag then don't worry.

I get annoyed at elitism in literature.

The Wooster Talking books are , whilst not as good as reading ,are a Da** sight better than the Jeeves and Wooster played by Fry and Lawrie though on ITV

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

is this a bad time to say Winnie the Pooh was also a course text

😳 😳 😳

Swap for a class of 9 - me and 8 girls studying George Eliott! Mind you, his books were rubbish!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Paying for 619GTD here

Edited by - GTD on 11 Aug 2004 13:53:47