Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

OT> Rolls

Roland

1975 would be a Shadow I.

What colour paintwork and interior?

(Just inquistive...no money to buy it but it would be necessary info for anyone who would be interested).

I did look at them a few years back when hatching my "chauffeur driven service get rich quick plan"...needless to say it stalled.

(I preferred a Silver Cloud too)

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Niffty,

Hello from Shropshire! 1975 would see it on a early N plate so it could just be a Shadow II.................Agree Cloud's are nice, but there's also something about the Shadow II.

Was offered a mint Shadow I with one owner low miles etc but they look very dated and have some inherant problems. Biggest problem with any Roller is the length...................could just fit one in my garage but the work bench would have to go.............!

Indeed it's a One, in Peacock Blue

Interior is Beige Leather, blue carpets.

I prefer the one over the two as the addition of plastic in the Bumpers did not look good (In my opinion !)

Thank you. (Down to £6500)

Garage about 17 foot 6 inches if I remember.........................but allow for the swing of the door if it's an up and over type.

As for Curborough....come along on Saturday and you can watch my FIRST ever sprint.........! Gordon and I are racing the 205 GTI in the Marshalls sprint

*confused*