Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh s**t what have I done

I.Mupferit

Dear Shedders,

I've gone and done it now. ☹️ I have decided to split up with my mistress of 7 years and fear that I will live to regret it bitterly.

The trouble is, I haven't yet told her and I just know there will be bitter recriminations and many tears shed when I break the news tomorrow. Her new master is picking her up at lunchtime and..........and..........I don't think I can bear to watch as that beatiful rear disappears from my gaze for the very last time.

I keep thinking about all the good times we had together, all the laughs and, yes, there were one or two tears as in any intense relationship, but most of all I will miss the absolute pleasure and contentment that comes from knowing someone so intimately............................Excuse me whilst I wipe my eyes ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

My wife has been very understanding of this relationship and has even let her accompany us on holidays in France. Oh how we three frollicked and ran so joyfully through the romantic, sultry vineyards but,.............no more.

I feel so callous, so heartless to just cast aside someone to whom I had previously promised my undying love. I feel so...............empty now. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

I don't usually write to agony aunts but I feel so helpless and in need of some kind words. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Have I done the right thing 🤔

Brent

Not for much longer Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Edited by - brent chiswick on 6 Aug 2004 22:49:03

Absolutley, I speak from experiance, however I was the single one.

But I do know that the other person has rebuily her life, that means most

derek

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I fear I must be a serial philanderer or talking of low cal bars a 'cereal philanderer'.

No come on, cut it out guys this is very serious. I worry that I am doing a bad thing here and all you can talk about is food. I mean, have some pity

Brent

Reassuringly Expensive

Well I'm off to cry myself to sleep now. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Please ignore my earlier remark about the young filly, I was being far too flippant.

Brent

Reassuringly Expensive

If you're getting a replacement quite soon (SV?) then the sadness won't last long *thumbup*

I am getting close now to nearly a whole year without a 7, with only the odd shot of my mate's 1.4K, and pax rides in some other 7s (thanks mav 😬)

Hopefully not long now for mee though *thumbup*

Rrrrrosssssssssss!!! *arrowright* here *wink*

Mornin' guys, I couldn't sleep last night. ☹️

Crazy but I feel like this is the day of my execution and just counting down the minutes until it happens 😳

Talk to you later.

Brent

Reassuringly Expensive

Brent 😳

Thanks for the text - knowing how hard you worked to create an atmosphere of ambiance latterly with your menage a trois, it must be a truly devastating moment. ☹️

Indeed I have some photographic evidence of just how intimate the three of you were in France *eek* must have had something to do with the wine... or was it the thrall of the cockatoo 😬

I trust your intentions are as previously indicated and that the cosy threesome, soon becomes four *tongue* Moving the coterie to larger quarters is definitely an inspiration and just think what fun you'll have in the new boudoir *cool*

FH *cool*

Edited by - FH on 7 Aug 2004 08:44:38

Well that was emotional 😳 mistress now on her way to sunny Worthing by the sea and new master Graham promised to pamper her and love her well as I have done.

New mistress due to make an appearance sometime around mid October so that's it for this summer. *thumbdown* 🙆🏻

Oh well, I shall just have to while away the evenings trying to choose a colour and final spec. Already had a few offers to help with the build so usual rules of engagement apply, ie bacon sarnies and choccy biccies aplenty

Would love to see the piccie FH to keep as a cherished memento. *wink*

Brent

Now sans Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive but what a laugh we had

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 7 Aug 2004 15:53:21