Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Friday neologism

Tony Whitley

All right, I admit it, the only neologism I've come up with in living memry. Anyway:

CRUNTY, n.: Woman, attractive to a male (O.K. not such an exclusive definition) Conflation of crumpet, Bunty, and er, something that excapes me at the moment *eek*

An ill-favoured thing, sir, but mine own.

What *confused* You don't say http://chuggingcrunts.tripod.com got there first 🤔 *thumbdown* Whatever you do, don't look at http://encyc.bmezine.com/?Scrunty_Piercing as I just did in the middle of the office *eek*

I've just tried the link *eek*

I am now waiting a further call from IT *eek* *eek*

How or Why did you find that

I'm as shocked as a shocked thing could be that has just viewed a "crunty"

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 6 Aug 2004 16:07:10

If you have an erection that isn't going away and your chastity tube is stuck, it is very important that you seek immediate medical attention

Stuck? It's bleedin' five hours late mate - I'd take a cab, but they won't go sarth of the river at this time of night....

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

It should be noted that in the veterinary world, castration employing dry gangrene (using elastrator tools and burdizzos) is a normal and time-tested method that is considered by many to be safer than invasive surgical methods. In the body modification community, this is almost exclusively used for male castration — but my cosmetic surgeon recently told me that he couldn't think of any reason why it wouldn't work on fingers as well (to be very clear though: he's not recommending that method, and neither am I... but if you try it, be sure to tell us what happens).

😳

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com