Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For sale: Blue session place at L7C Silverstone trackday

Drumster

If you missed the opportunity to take part in the above event next Wednesday (11 August) and would still like to do so please contact me on 07793 561358 or by replying here. Financial contraints ☹️ deem that I need to sell my place (if possible). The day costs £149 and I will donate £25 to NtL.

I have spoken to Geoff Pickin and he is aware that I'm posting this on the club forum.

[ever the optimist mode] Roll up, roll up don't miss this opportunity............. *wink*

Chris Alston

1800 Supersprint here

Drive it like you stole it! *eek*

"For drivers of some circuit experience and modified cars" - does a novice day at a wet Brands (didn't get a chance to get out of third 'cos of the other even-more-novices) count? The car is not particularly modified either.

If so, yes please.

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376

Tony,

To be honest that's a difficult question to answer. My first ever trackday was in a blue session at Cadwell Park, bagged some tuition and had a great time. It all depends on your bravado.......

If you're able to, give me a call on my mobile (no. in original post) tomorrow to discuss further. Best time to get me is between 10.30am and 1.30pm or after 6pm.

Chris Alston

1800 Supersprint here

Place now taken by Tony *thumbup*.

Robert, sorry you missed out, but it may be worth checking with Geoff Pickin to see if any other spaces are available. I know Geoff had quite a few cancellations and don't know whether he has filled them.

Chris Alston

1800 Supersprint here