Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mav, coeeeeeeeeeeee

Hibster.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you who don't know your geography I will explain that mav lives near frodsham, and frodsham is near delamere forest, and I have just been to delamere forest on my bike, I went round the forest once and then got a puncture, I changed the inner tube and got back on and then started the return loop (anti clockwise this time), anyway as I rounded a bend (on a newly gravelled fire road) I came across a very slippery trail of margerine, thsi at 20+ miles per hour has caused me to fall. I spent a while crying mournfully to myself and then went back to the car park, here I decided to purchase a sugary vegetable extract based beverage at which point the lady at the till noticed my ripped lycra garb and my left arm, "oo" she said, "that looks nasty" to which I replied "yes, it was the margerine trail", then on looking again I noticed that the whole of my left arm was covered in what appeared to be strawberry jam, ow I thought.

anyway sitting here now, bandaged up on my left side, oozing plasma from my upper thigh, shoulder being imobile and swollen, right arm still oozing jam, I can only surmise that Mav has indeed gone to amsterdam via delamere forest, he was also covered in not just margerine but strawberry jam as well (this having causen a nasty accident).

The thought of mav in amsterdam covered in margerine and strawberry jam is just not making me feel any better *mad*

Yep - scars are good...

...I don't think I've got the picky of the injury I got cycling in Dubai - I rode through some very thin plasticised twine - which sawed through my clothing and then deep into my arm before I realised what was happening. Just as well it wasn't at neck height...

Come awn - post it and stop moaning, ya big softy *wink*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

buda.... v' sorry to hear you stacked it.. and just when I was considering donning the lycra and heading out my my trusty sted to shred a few trails....i'd best have a G&T instead.. less risky.

The important question is, Is the bike ok? you mend for free....new XTR bits and shiny titanium (the Carbon Fibre of the mountain bike world) can get expensive!!

and feel few to post pictures of injuires... I think MM would like to see them if noithing else (maybe her middle name is Dracula (spent with 6 letters some how...)).