Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mav, coeeeeeeeeeeee

Hibster.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bugger

bugger, didn't mean it literally, more a sort of statement.. just to clarify the situation, christ, stop digging, I'm gettiong myself into more bother, dont want to 'fudge' the issue or anything

I've just had a threatening phone call off the big man himself, he's not a happy bunny,

he also said he would have posted his feelings but his hands are a bit slippy at the moment so he can't type properly

thinks - mav, big lad, lubed up, sliding along in my general direction, looking cross, not a nice thought

so boonie tell me about stall paul - he's a dj right?

well I hope you are all proud of yourselves *mad* Since stumbling innocently across this thread I have been haunted, tormented, wracked by images of a lubed up Mav 😳 *eek*

Mind you, could be worse, could be the real thing in person rather than just a mental image *tongue*

I'm going to have nightmares tonight

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

no i'm not bloody alright

Some silly pranksters thought it would be a good idea to cover me in marg whilst i was sleeping, and they have covered the burns on my arm with the stuff.

It was just starting to heal nicely!!

Mav, You will notice I have resisted all day on this thread as you so politley pointed out at the weekend it would be in my better interets to Walk away and just don't go there 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!