Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club track day Silverstone 11 August

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NaPP - As yes I should have been able to tell that 24 was a lady as she has headlamps 😳

Boonie - All of the track shots where taken looking through the gaps in the pit wall safety fencing. I missed an even better image of NaPP when he was lowering himself into his car, it would have made a great video especially if played backwards 😳

Supercheese R250

How is your little one?

*eek* 😳 *eek* I told Paul not to take any photos in the motorhome ... oh, I see what you mean *wink*

Plantagenet Mufasa is in great form at the moment, [gooey] gives me a big smile when I come home from work which is lovely *cool* [/gooey]

How about yours?

>

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

😬 😬 😬

[gooey]Love being a dad, even when R400 projectile vomits milk over me - I am so sad that I pester my wife to ring me as soon as she has come back from the clinic or mum and baby groups so I can hear what he and her have been doing[/gooey]

looks like we may have to buy him a long cockpit 7 as he seems to be growing way too fast - 60cm today - must see which milkman was doing the rounds last October as I'm a short 🙆🏻.

Hands over cheque to Paul - good place to take pics and I like the canded pit stuff - what camera do you use?

Boonie

Are you saying you'd like to see pics of NaPP in a state of undress, does you wife know of these desires ??

My camera is a Nikon D70 digital SLR which I've had for 6 weeks so I'm still learning. Some of the Silverston pictures have overtaken the picture of Alex eating fish & chips

Paul

PS I'll post the photos of NaPP in a plane envelope to the usual adress, nudge nudge

Supercheese R250

Have to confess that I too am taking a break from the Birkett this year - the recent engine malaise has reduced my 2004 racing budget to a handful of pennies and a thruppence I found down the back of the sofa in 1976!

☹️

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Paying for 619GTD here