Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club track day Silverstone 11 August

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry NaPP....although it is only 40 minutes away PP and I are at work....and PP is still not back on the road *thumbdown*

But if you need anything...the Shed rescue service are not far away 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Yup 😬

Providing the engine and gearbox are back in and working!

Am got the blues and me Pa is in the greens *thumbup*

Are you bringing Gerrard again...

Although if the car breaks this time I'll prolly just walk home and leave it - it's only 3 or 4 miles 😬

Edited by - JaseB on 4 Aug 2004 15:29:19

I'll be there in a green BDR... or near it.

they do helmet hire there don't they?

And I will be bringing the camera along if anyone wants photos of themselves on circuit... just let me know what cars to look out for. Are there any reasonable vantage points at the circuit or is it all locked away behind tall fences these days?

I am not really a shedder but I am going.

I am bringing a friend along with me who looking to get a couple of passenger rides. JaseB you still up for a passenger? NaPP may take you up on your offer if that's OK.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Dave, Jase and Alan's friend, consider yourselves booked in 😬

Dave, I don't think the club provides helmet hire (may be worth your while emailing Geoff Pickin to check), although there are usually one or 2 people with spares. I *should* have a spare with me - just need to find it in the garage

Paul - why don't you come along for passenger rides?

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

If you get there by 8.30, you can be signed on in time to get passenger laps all day. If you arrive a bit later, that will be fine, as passengers can be signed on all day (it's just easiest before 8.30 *wink*.

The first driving sessions will be from 9.30.

If you do make it by 8.30, come to where everyone is signing on, I will be helping out in the signing on process (probably doing the red session). A healthy PARP should signal your presence *cool*

NaPP

Most of my parps appear to be far from healthy and often involve folk with less than cast iron constitutions being violently sick, still, if you want a parp I shall try to oblige whilst in the queue.

So it's a curry tonight with Delbert and I'd better have some black stuff tomorrow evening to ensure a good performance on Wednesday.

Thanks NaPP *thumbup* 😬

Supercheese R250

What a great day

Thanks NaPP for inviting me along and especially for the ride (nudge nudge), I can't think I've ever got out of car that hadn't just crashed with such weak knees 😳

Blimey NaPP is a quick 'un, tis just as well I had by most robust undies on

And Pat I owe you or NtL £10

I took 374 pictures which will slowy be finding their way onto the web, watch this space

Paul 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬

Supercheese R250

Yep, a good day (well at least the first half until it went poo, more upstairs)

Thanks to Pat for my ride (he was busy today 😳), the boy's a hooligan, what more can I say except where do I send the physio bill for my neck *wink*

Paul -YHM re foties 😬 *thumbup*

It was a good day wasn't it *cool*

Glad you *enjoyed* your passenger rides *wink*. It's always good to have shed company *thumbup*

Alan, sorry I couldn't give you a ride at the end - they told us the session would only be 11 minutes, which wouldn't have been long enough to do a change *thumbdown*

Paul - I sorted out the £10 to NTL, you can buy me a drink next time we meet *cool*

Oh, and the photos look good so far - 374 of them though *eek* 😳 *eek* 😳 *eek*