Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OI Davis

Delbert

Well not totally anyway but she is up for it and will not be harmed physically......

As for mental scarring its too late for that or so Ballast tells me *eek*

But you are correct £600 is the figure

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!! *thumbup*

Edited by - Delbert on 28 Aug 2004 20:39:10

WE are sitting here watching the Clarkson night on UKTV....After spending the whole day at Curbourgh and she wants to be there by 10 am so we can park Zena where she can watch the racing

I wanted to watch 8 Simple Rules( Have you seen Bridget *eek*)

As for Boys I have many a cunning plan to keep them at bay until she is at least 32 😬 *cool*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Only if the journey is longer than 30 mins. *idea* The first 30 mins are a pain if it's cold.

I've got me landy for this winter anyhoo (had 2 years of cold winter mornings in the 7!), but that takes 30 mins for the heater to start blowing hot air anyway!!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

I've been known to wear 2 hats and 2 pairs of gloves on cold 7 mornings.

Like anything, it's all in the preparation.

Talking of preparation, time to off to the kitchen and get the fry-up underway! Got some proppa farm bacon, eggs and pork and chilli sausages yesterday plus tomatoes from the mothers greenhouse. Mmmmmmm.... Then out to walk it all off and build up an appetite for a pub "lunch"!!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬