Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I want to do track days.....

henry21p

....and I hate being told I don't have a seven....

someone point me at some nice ones (I don't want to talk to them non shedders any more)

also organising a 1st lotus day. got 2 drivers (me and my chairman) - I need a full set then can begin organising dates. as ever - sheds first, everyone else last.

I have a pet chairman, a pet technical director, a pet ops director and lots and lots of little staff.

Must remember to go downstairs and kick them all repeatedly until they stop taking holidays and getting/making people pregnant and other such slacker behaviour

Well, as one of the 'others' (just popped in for a look at headlines after hols) I have had good fun with the MSE organised airfield days at Hullavington and Keevil. Good place to play with the car without fear of breaking anything, not too busy 'out of season' and good value at less than £100 sometimes.

If you fancy more of a trip, we go to Croix en Ternois sometimes - first Sunday of the month is test day - really too busy in the summer though, and can be a bit mad if you are expecting well behaved/briefed UK style track day.

What about SELOC days - not done any myself but usually hear good things?

'My First Race - SPA' pictures

here

60,000miles in 3years

Not even going there - nothing to do with me and something/an issue I knew nothing about etc etc.

Yep - of course - we had a half day at Crois on Sunday on the last day of our hols - good cheap fun (whole day is E100 - about £60-70 - but certainly better when it is quieter later on in the year. I picked up a calender of dates which I will dig out later.

I think MSE have a website with dates on - you could join in on the 'special' day that has been organised by someone on R300.net (I think) and is in a few days - sure they have a few days left - I think there is a current thread 'upstairs' - it is not a club event, but I think it will mainly be 'small' cars (ie you are not likely to get run over by a big saloon etc)

'My First Race - SPA' pictures

here

60,000miles in 3years