Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lets have an argument

Boonie Hound

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I don't car about your stupid plane, bin bags or whether the weather is hot cold, dry or wet, its all entirely your fault, because you spilled coffee on the new sofa last week, and I still haven't fogiven you.

And why oh why is there a half eaten cucumber here

Grrr to the lot of you

Paul - you floosey - I saw Pat first

Right I've jumped in a bog now what?

Oh alright I admit it - I've watched Big Brother - it's not my fault man - I'm a victim of society. There is nothing to do at night, my parents don't understand me, the Government isn't interested....I'm young...ish...all I wanted was to try it, see what they were on about and then suddenly I'm watching E4 in the middle of the night - I need your help and your pity man.

Cucumber....isn't that were all this started!!!! *confused*

We had an argument with upstairs...which meant we had to come downstairs and read Beanos 😬

If we have an argument with the Shed ....where do we go after that??? *confused*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Look Mrs B don't you know you musn't log on under assumed names - choosing Chrisb's logon is gonna get you barred from here

Pat - new pen please - as I've just spat mine out. Narrowly missing the monitor. Presumably it's an old family name - maybe a maiden aunt's?

This is all very silly - don't you know they already have dogs on the flight deck 🤔 Because it's all computerised there's been no need for a flight engineer for some time now so they replaced them with dogs. Actually there isn't anything for the pilot to do either (apart from the announcements) so the dog keeps him company. The dog's job is to bite the pilot if he goes anywhere near the controls 😬

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376

Is that where the term Milk run came from - I think they found that cows tended to land where the grass was greenest rather than at airports.

The Aviation Bill of 1876 as a special bovine clause in it that prevents all manner of cow like animals from holding pilots licences - well lets face it - if you are trying to fly a plane with hooves and no thumbs - holding a licence while flying is just a recipe for trouble