Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lets have an argument

Boonie Hound

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the Windy Miller was a girl .....he wore a dress....and his name was Wendy.... *confused*

And the bird with the yappy dogs.... *mad*

Sorry Windy....no offence!!! 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Do you need a degree to argue here -

I think a nice yellow bin bag - with a rabbit attached - cause they could multiply and then we would have lots of yellow bin bags flying - and that would mean .................loosing my own plot now

and anyway if you gonna disagree with me - i will have to rethink (which is difficult when i have to work at the same time) *confused*

As this is an argument I'm gonna disagree with myself.

I would go further Lynne - but my car won't let me.

Rabbits and yellow bin bags is a brilliant idea - why hasn't the Government already implemented this. Surely it should be made law or at least a rule on Sundays.

Boonie

Ive fixed your car (now you to can travel fast)

and just phone the local government - and its gonna be voted on......

*biggrin* Watch the space for move developments.............

until then - more ideas needed

No, no, no you are all missing the point!

Planes should be abolished immediately, and all holidays should be taken on cruise liners.

This means we all get longer holidays, cos it takes forever to get anywhere on a boat, and has the added benefit of kick starting the collapsed ship building industry in this country.

Obvious when you think about it. *confused*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

I totally disagree...forget local government...Ithink this is one for Europe.... 😬

German yellow bin bags and English bin bags must have the same type and size of rabbit/wombat attached!!! *thumbup*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 3 Aug 2004 15:03:48

Utter rubbish the lot of it. I can't agree with anything, you are all wrong. I have no idea what the contents of this thread is because I was too disgusted to read it. What ever was said I think it is just a blinkered and paranoid view. You should all be ashamed of yourselves as I am with my self and you and me and them, everyone in fact *mad* 🙆🏻 *mad*

😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Now, now Paul much as I hate to dampen freedom of speech I did say no personal taunts...

...but as what you said is factuallyt correct I guess it doesn't count 😬 😬

Banning arguments is the only way forward - unless backwards is the way you want to travel

Every plane should have an Alex stuck on the front, to hoover up all those bugs. The energy (and ultimately methane) thus created could help to chivvy the plane along.

Although that leads to quite an interesting side question - which fabric is best for allowing methane to pass through? Instinct tells me Spandex would be quite good, can Rachael confirm? *wink*

I'm also wondering, if cricketers were to have their boxes painted orange, would that make it easier to find them on a desert island *confused*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

You can bog off too 😳

My brain is overheating and I'm not wearing anything too tight, it's time for a tintop blat with the aircon turned down lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why are you still here ? I told you to bog off *wink*

Supercheese R250