Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lets have an argument

Boonie Hound

I'm hot and can feel myself getting angry so a good argument is what I need. However, to avoid any nastiness the argument should be complete nonscence and logic should be spurious - changing of oppinion, position, etc is allowed and personal taunts not. Like real world domestic arguments - other arguments should be pulled in that have nothing to do with the one that kicked it off.

Right let's start -

All planes should be yellow for safety reasons and dogs should be pilots as they are loyal and so would not crash.

Discuss

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite agree..... *tongue*

Ohh I've missed the point....sorry I'll start again.....

I disagree the planes should be metallic purple...and should be flown by rabbits....and always upside down 😬

Exits are here *arrowleft* here *arrowright* and *arrowdown* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

I am sorry, but that is rubbish. Yellow planes would be near invisible at sunrise and sunset and lead to more collisions in what are currently near miss situations. My alternative proposal is that they should all be black with suitable lights for night flying - yellow planes would be just as invisible at night but worse during the day.

As for dogs not crashing - I am sorry, but unless something has changed recently, dogs appear to have the attention span lower than your average school child - they are more than likely to be distracted by the food trolley passing and leave the cockpit entirely. Though to be fair, a good rottweilier in the co-pilot's seat would see off any loonybin terrierrists.

The one that I have always wondered is about fitting the planes with abs/traction control....

disagree with cats being poilots - they may get up, but can they get down again? Not without the use of the fire service, and therein lies the problem.

All your passengers may arrive somewhere, but only once the plane is out of fuel

But the point is a yellow plane will blend in nicely with the sun. This means they can't be seen by the frogs who often attack them in their hover cars.

Statistics show that the right colour choice in public transport can keep down frog releated incidents.

Surely in a crash dive situation the rabbits ears would become tangled and so make it difficult to handle the plane. Although I will admit you have a point - ion that they could use them like helicopter blades to autorotate out of trouble.

Bin bags should be made out of cheese.

But if we had cat pilots there would be no meeces on board the plane and PP could put his cheesy rubbish bags in the hold. The plane could fly to an unpleasant part of the world (e.g. Dundee) and drop off the PP/BX rubbish *thumbup*

Supercheese R250

No!

Bin bags should be made from Stan Ogden's old string vests (recycling *thumbup*)

WRT planes, remove the wings, replace with an assortment of upside-down cats and jammy toast (jammy side up), so therefore to create the natural lift/hover characteristics and properties of both disciplines.

And because the planes would be much narrower, you could park them in Tesco's carpark (or Asda, or any supermarket) without people noticing. One exception to this, of course, is thinfourth's idea of parking in the trolley shelter *thumbup*

Thinfourth sent me an email the other day, he is on a boat in the middle of nowhere, not having fun.

Back on topic, you could roll yer weekly shop AND yer annual holiday in the sun all into one...

"just nipping to the shops dear to get milk & bread"

returns 2wks later with a tan,

"where the h3ll have you been?"

"Tenerife"

*thumbup*

Rrrrrosssssssssss!!! *arrowright* here *wink*

But how did you know?

And how do they know if they can't remember.

But if the cats eat the toast then surely that would create some sort of trolley shelter disaster. The fabric of the very universe could rip and we could all spill out.

Picking up on Mav's point - you would need lots of firemen/ women and ladders to remove or replace the cats.