Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Sony 10xCD autochanger - will sell/swap for handy 7 spares

masha

Whilst having a garage tidyup today I've found a boxed Sony 10xCD autochanger bundled with optional Sony RF unit (connects the CDchanger to ANY type of car FM stereo!) all boxed-up as new. This was an accessory of mine left over from my 'hot hatch' days 18months ago - which I'm glad to report I've moved-on from. Its been tested on a 12v supply and its in perfect working order so any interested parties feel free to express an interest if its of any use (because its not to me as I'm also glad to report I have no intentions of fitting a CD changer or any audio equipment to my 7).

I believe these changers with the RF unit are about £260 new now, but I'm asking £125 to Blatters or I'll consider a p/x /swap for any of the following bits I'm looking for presently:....

- a quality breathable outdoor cover for the 7

- a pair of post 1990 rear wings, preferably without reversing lights cut into them, and ideally finished in red

- a pair of front cycle wings, again in red to suit 13" wheel with standard tyres

- a steering rack in vgc to suit a std, non-flared, std track setup.

- a pair of cycle-wing fitting supports/brackets.

tel 01227379190

or email masha2@talk21.com for further details

(I can even offer to deliver the unit to either of the Kent club meets in the near future - or will parcel post for an extra £5)