Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Thank you for the Curly Wurlys

mav

Thanks to PP and BX for the aforementioned sweeties.

Β 

Wrist is being nicely sore btw.

Β 

Catch up with everyone soon.

Β 

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Β 

Edited by - mav on 1 Aug 2004 20:28:38

I am sure that for the 21's day at Curborough in August we can provide further Shedly sweeties...

Β 

Great to see the Shedders... *thumbup* *thumbup*

Β 

Thank you for the lovely Shedly fun...Ice creams...Blats....green bits....Smirnoff....meat....SNAKE *tongue*....and SNORING!!!! (and luckily ear plugs!!! 😬)

Β 

What made my weekends was seeing FH and Mr FH's GR's and then seeing a GR puppy who came to the show with his owners...and sat down every third step...well it was a hot day and he needed a rest *wink* Very cute...

Β 

Bx

Β 

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

Β 

Edited by - Ballast on 1 Aug 2004 21:47:33

Miss Mav...I am sure that Mav will explain....I NEARLY said something very silly/embarassing in front of him and Delbert...and I would have regretted it deeply if I had finished my sentence and got any further than..."sn.." 😳 😳

Β 

Β 

😬

Β 

I think (according to Mav) that some CW's were sold to the public for charidee.... *cool*

Β 

Don't worry ...I know were Macro is (and can kidnap PP's card..with PP attached!!! *eek*) ...and I am sure another box could be produced for the next Shedly gathering....Curborough anybody???!!! 😬 😬 😬 😬

Β 

Bx

Β 

BTW...

Β 

FH...did you see the GR puppy that was there yesterday?? He was really funny took three steps and then sat down...took three steps and then sat down....I think his owners had a very long day!!!! 😬

Β 

Bx

Β 

Ooh, CW's at Curborough sounds good! We're prolly going to be maaaarshaling, so sustenance in between sweeping the track 😳 *tongue* *eek* would be nice...

Β 

Ballast, I was far too busy buttering bread and stuffing, ... well stuff into all the rolls, to notice a GR puppy ☹️ ... it reminds me of Pelham who, when he was a pupply thing managed to look like he was put together all wrong... he sat down with legs splayed in all directions *eek*

Β 

Today Baz has mostly been watching fish in the pond and Pel has been watching Baz watching the fish 😬

Β 

FH *cool*

FH 😬 😬 😬

Β 

In theory...PP is competing at Curborough so I'll be there... *cool*...

Β 

Today I have mostly be watching Blat Chat....bad Ballast....should have been working.... 😬....but at least I didn't eat a whole block of cheese!!!!!! *wink*

Β 

Bx

Β