Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MX5 1.8 Merlot

Carl

1996 p reg on a private plate P2VVV. The colour is as the name suggests and is a pearlecent finish so changes in the light.

Specificaition includes grey leather seats, chrome air vent surrounds, gearknob and hand brake. This car does not have the naff wood interior. Also has cd player.

Comes with full service history. The car has just had a full service this week including the cam belt and brake pads. Tyres are vertually new.

The car is in beautiful condition and has been autoglim protected every month with resin and super gloss. The condition reflects the cars low mileage of 47k. The wheels do not have any kerb marks and were refurbished last year. The hood is as new.

Only looking for £5k.

Based in the Newcastle area but it would be worth travelling to see this car if you are after a excellent MX5.

Carl 07939 586 848

Carl

My wife wants an MX5. Your car sounds good, although with women you know what it`s like it needs to be the right colour *eek*

Can you email me a picture or two!

Cheers

Simon

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

are you calling my interior naff - *mad* *mad*

pah! you c*****M drivers!

thats the last time i drive slowly so you can keep up *wink* *wink* *wink* *biggrin* *biggrin*

Simon buy this car - it will not have been driven quickly *eek* *eek* 😬 😳

Oi Oi

i was insulting carl.

but Simons a big jessie as well! i offered him a passenger ride in my car and he said no thanks he would rather be in a truck 😳 😳 *biggrin*

(guess that says something about my car....)

Mike

Your offer of a passsenger ride was just after you had overtaken the truck with your hands in the air........of course the main reason was that I had to keep the old boy on the right road.....he would have got lost without me 😬

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec