Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So, what has been happening ?

Not if you're the violinist, apparently.

Sarbanes Oxley -- unless you are the director who is going to prison, tell them that it's all screwed -- that there is hardly any chance that the business will last five minutes, that the customers don't pay and the suppliers want cash. Should cover you.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

And I thought Sarbanes Oxley was between Loxley Barret and Ambridge .

I had visions of a quiet stream and a small pub in Borcestershire

Another illusion shattered 🙆🏻

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I'm here...but I can't stop. School is exceeeeeedingly busy at the moment...can't give a summary because I've missed loads of stuff myself...

The only news I have is that apparently a small hooligan was spotted in Cherry Hinton in a blue Caterham...don't know who that could have been 😬

*wink*

Rach

noger, a couple of things:

1) if you need to get up to speed on S/OX, i'm in that line of work and can potentially help you out

2) we got an insurance cover proposal for USA2005 *thumbup* that my dad worked on. YHM

3) we're having a record -- 3 days of summer and counting and its not even august yet 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

1) Thanks, I just needed to be able to b/s about 302, as am OK on 404. But will let you know ! (Beano, Curly-Wurly, farting, wibble - to balance out the grow-up stuff *smile*)

2) Ah, good stuff *thumbup* Got a message from the outlaws that you had phoned.

3) Isn't it loverly *cool* I now have to drive to Bromley in Mrs N's 4x4, perhaps if I open the sunroof I can pretend it is fun *confused*