Click here if you are having website access problems ×

who is KayCee

Nemesis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed

So when one of the rest of us is collecting our KayCee auction lot Ross will be washing dishes and wiping bottoms before starting on the ironing, shopping, lawn moving and decorating.

Even Nemesis is allowed out to play sometimes, poor old Rossssssssssssssss. RIP

RIP - Rossssss is (hen) pecked *tongue*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Good evening guys - you complete nutcases!

This is the first time I've had chance to check the sheds since yesterday, I'm working tonight til tomorrow morning and so no Lee's not keeping me on a tight reign stupid people needing blood tests and electricity people creating major power cuts are!

Lee's away for the week so I'm sad and lonely!!! - (Not really I'm spending the week watching girlie films that Lee hates - i know some of you will find that suprising!)

So who's winning then??

Well if you need someone to come and keep you company, I'm available now that MM has taken up with Rossssssssssssssssssss. When shall I pop down and what chick-flick shall I bring ??????

Trust me, I'm a Doctor 😳

Dr Paul

Supercheese R250

I must admit the Nemmy must be quiet proud of this thread certainly for its longevity, perhaps he is a shedder really with a nom- de - plume.

So which one of us is it then 🤔

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!