All hail the Ale

Steve-B

There was a young lady from Ryde

Who ate a green apple and died

The Apple fermented

Inside the Lamented

And made Cider inside 'er inside

*smile*

And todays poetry corner was brought to you by Mr Noger, who is fairly bored and attempting to while away time until he can go and get piddled at 4pm.

4 voice>

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like PROPER cider to.

not that strongpecker cr8p they try and sell you in most pubs... proper flat scrumpy with bits in...

see you in a few hours... I'm about to hit the road south from M'brough!

ps I have wireless interweb access on my little pda toy too so we can post Mr HenPecked of Jockland updates on all the lovely beer...

i'll be leaving rayners lane -> hammersmith, the # 9 or 12 bus there at 1430 and hope to be there by 1530 at the latest. got a proposal for work i'm supposedly working on that needs to be turned in before i disappear for the weekend.

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

If we make it along, Mr C also has wireless access on his PDA - and a camera function 😬

(Whenever his best mate and drinking buddy rings a picture of him with a pint glass comes up - class *thumbup*)

*mad* Delbert I'm gonna get a lady boy sent to your room in Hemel (and no it won't be me)

Well lots of beer was consumed, I met Noger and Neil (and another Neil) for the 1st time and Tam and that bloke Michael who keeps following her around and of course Steve-B. Photos were taken and T-shirts were purchased (I got one to wind up Ross as he likes that fizzy yellow beer, or is that urine, I'm not sure which is which but they taste similar).

I will post some more on the morrow especially details of the lubricant that the Calvert's have in their posession (although I expect some of it has already been put to use) *eek*

Time for a night cap 😬

Supercheese R250

☹️ having just crawled out of bed, the drum beat beat beat in my head head head is starting to subside subsde subside ☹️

great night out, to say the least.....ales & bitters galore, most consumable as well *tongue*

unsure how i got home and to bed, but Mrs. B's taxi got Ken and i home safely *thumbup*

was a grand thing to have the power of so many shedders together, the crowds part when we walk by, Tam, Paul, Neil (and his mate Neil), Noger, Mike, my friend Ken, Nick from work made for a very fun crowd.

i'm informed we're having a BBQ today, at which, you guess it, Pimms and more beer will be consumed.

clearly there's no way to thank rrroooossss for staying away, other than to say thnkas from us all 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven