Click here if you are having website access problems ×

All hail the Ale

Steve-B

its time for the Great British Beer Festival *wink*

anybody want to meet up at London Olympia at 1500 next Friday the 6th for a session of the UK's best, sponsored by CAMRA, the CAMpaign for Real Ale. typically there are 200 or more specialty ales, bitters, and lagers on offer, what a selection...hic *thumbup*

post if you'll be joining me *thumbup* and by coming you'll be doing your part to keep UK specialty brewers brewing the best in the land

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 28 Jul 2004 06:31:19

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool DB!!!

I lived just round the corner from that flat for almost 3 years. Its location is pretty grim.. though convenient for the F3K... I dont' think anyone has been living there since the film!

looking forward to a pint of stomach-wobbler and Exmoor beast.... just have to convince my friends who live staggering distance away that they want to put me up for the night!! 😬

Dannyboy, pish posh, this is a professional drinking event 😬

we don't utter incoherent gibbersh until about 2130 from 7 years experience at the event

come along and join us as some friends won't make it there until gone 1800 *wink*

Steve B

Its likely to be close to 18:00 by the time I can get there... I've got to drive all the way back down from Middlesbrough (so no distance excuses from your Rossybeed!! *wink*) and my earliest possible ETD is 13:00... four hour drive, plus a bit for traffic and wee stops... ☹️ but the beer won't run out until late I hope 😬 😬

so rrrrrrrroooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you get your butt to meet Neil, and ride down wot him *thumbup*

Steve B

ross will come up with some l4me 4rse excuse why he can't come and get caned like the rest of us on fine ales & bitters i suspect *tongue*

odd thing is Mr. Davis is strangely missing from this discussion.... *confused*

Steve B