Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bring me a Volvo!!!!

owelly

See me? I want a Volvo. A 2.3 turbot one. So I can plop the engine in my plastic car.

The shedly-peeps must know where I can find one. or two even.................. 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Thanks but I want a cr4p one for tuppence! I just missed a 1992 one with 1month MOT for £50. It had all the bits I wanted but I was half a day too late. D'OH!!! ☹️

THINK CHEAP......................... *wink*

Clarkson bought one for £1 from a Volvo dealer, apparently when they get them in on px and they're old and bolloxed they can't sell them on and have to pay to dispose of them, so you have a "win:win" situation (as Steve-B would say).

Worth a try, I'll lend you the £1 if you need it *wink*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Boonie, my T5 is fabbo! It's an ex-plod 1998 unit with 180000 on the clock but it was a motorway car and was serviced every 28 days. Its a bit scruffy, like me, but only cost £1500, unlike me. The speedo is calibrated and it often doubles the speed limit 😬 Alledgedly *wink* Its been off the clock a couple of times (155+) and is quicker than Mr Jacksons Fireblade 7 thingy. YOU NEED ONE *thumbup*

Or you could buy my Disco. Gna get it MoT'd then plop it on ebay. 😬 😬