Click here if you are having website access problems ×

More diagnosis on car

henry21p

oh! this is the sheds. please stop such sensible chat forth-with... unless you were talking about an article from the lastest recent of the beano that I haven't been able to find... I think because the Shed's resident Wolf ate it... well he has been quiet recently.. *tongue*

Errrrr.... I was meaning to talk to you about that, Delberta got a few sticky fingures on it after one too many flumps......

She will clean it next weekend

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I have served a notice on the bevvy of spiders that have taken up residence in the passenger footwell as well.

Was a little concerned by the curlywurly that had melted itself to the driver's seat in the warmth

Oh - and who left the biscuit crumbs under the bonnet?

grabs duster. gets cig lighter, starts duster on fire

waves firey wand into passenger's footwell to FRY THE SPIDERS...

oh pants, forgot 21's make of plastic, FIRE FIRE FIRE...

steve-b runs from the shed in a hurry

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

ok - now I'm sat at my desk chuckling at a computer.... everyone thinks I'm mad.

*biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

whilst grabbing all of Ross's stella and pouring it on the fire, making the spiders that survived feel a lot better...

to quote - "what an amazing smell you've discovered" - somewhere between a rugby club, a firefighter's practice yard and a smoking den....

Edited by - Dave21P on 27 Jul 2004 08:29:20

Boonie

That spare pair of undies were waiting to go off for the their annual clean & service, they've got 12 months worth of debris, soiling and general leaks still inside *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

You'll have to get your 🙆🏻 steam cleaned and then given a good wire brushing. After that I reckon you should give it a coat of Ronseal CheekSeal (it does exactly what it says on the tin).

And in future steer clear of other peoples undies unless they are close family members (and that wouldn't include Windy) *tongue*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Pantweld is meant to seal leaks in pants (hence its name)

I've tried SpincterWeld but I needed a week of daily colonic irrigation sessions (hope no one is having elevensees right now) to get my plumbing sorted. It should only be used at times of extreme emergency (such as having a dose of the runs while on a tube train)

NaPP will be along in a moment as he is the Poo Meister although his apprentice Boonie is learning fast *thumbup*

Paul

Supercheese R250