Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

regs 2005

david nelson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB

I am sorry if any of my posts implied any criticism, that definitely wasn't the intention. Having said that I wouldn't get involved, I couldn't resist a comment or two.

To summarise, I will give a big *thumbup* to no changes for next year. This may be a bit academic because with the job situation at the moment there may not be a next year *eek*

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

How about me lobbing in a small grenade at this point, and asking where an 1800 Duratec plenum car might sit in the class structure ? This is worthy of consideration as it might happen in the next year or so *tongue* *wink* 😬 (he says, trying to rob Nelson of his trubble maker 'crown' 😳)

Edited by - Graham Perry on 29 Jul 2004 17:25:34

is that the standard production plenum *tongue*

although the regs would have you in class 4&5, it may make more sense to be 2&3

what sort of power outputs are these units pumping out in 'standard' tune

you have now officially taken on the title of "chief trubble make" 😬

rob

Steve: Flares are a fantastic addition to the excuse book if you run a poor time! I drive the only car in class 1 with full screen and flares, so it gives you more satisfaction when you beat someone else *smile*

To be honest, I think they make negligable difference, on the slower venues at least. (Different story on the fast corner at MIRA where the front lifts and the steering goes light! *eek* )