Click here if you are having website access problems ×

250N Gearbox Kart

gee_fin

Ballastic 250N gearbox kart, Zip chassis, Yamaha YZ250 engine (single, 5speed), two runs since refresh. Four billet Brembo calipers, cross drilled ventred discs all round (x4), steering mounted bias adjuster, electric cut-off. Dual brake pedal (can left or right foot brake), high back seat, tacho, temp, rear alli rad.

Immaculately prepared, used as purely a fun toy (not raced). Sold with long circuit bodywork (wing, sidepods, front cowling).

Various spares (sets of wheels, tyres, bodywork etc).

Not for the faint hearted, but if you fancy something challenging to drive (145mph kart that can lap Cadwell quicker than the British Superbikes) you can't get more than this.

If you're quick, I can even throw in a free trackday at Cadwell Park (full circuit) in it on August 13th and can give an induction into running the kart on your first outing.

Geniune reason for sale - to make way for new 250E.

£1,300.

07747 60 60 66 / graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk

pic1

pic2

pic3

graeme finlayson / tyre warmer / fluke motorsport

graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk / www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk

Bloody hell I'm very tempted. Used to run a YZ250 on a ZIP chassis and then a CR250 on an F1 outfit. Probably a bit fat and a bit old now though.

Must talk to the better half but best of luck with the 250E. Which chassis are you going for

Run Baby Run *eek*

does it really have anything less than full throttle

It's a Zip Eagle II with a couple of very special engines (the 250E I wish to get next), one engine set for long circuit and one engine for short circuits. It's an ex-Euro-championship winner with all the toys, feel it's time to scare myself absolutely stupid and see if I can handle the thing :)

...So it might be up for sale quite quickly afterwards :)

graeme finlayson / tyre warmer / fluke motorsport

graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk / www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk