Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels

tricky dicky

1've got 4 6 X13 caterham minilites de dion fit with 2 re720 bridgestone 185/60. also 2, 7 X 13 minlites (compomotive) all sound 7 x 13 like new 6 X 13 good nick. I'm based in south wales. 7 X13 £40.00 each 6 X 13 £30 each without tyres £50.00 with tyres Approx 5mm of tread. If your interested e-mail me or post here. *thumbup*

have blown something! I'm sure

Gambo,

I've been away from PC till now. Clearly you have other parties interested in what you have to sell? Its your choice on this, I posted for a set of 4 wheels which you clearly have, I'm interested, but only in the 6 x 13 and wheels only. If you have someone else interested in all you have for sale then feel free to sell to them.

REgards

Rich

Gambo YHM = you have mail !!

I would be interested in the 4 by 13"x 6 wheels not worried if they have tyres on or not can send a cheque for 4x£30 as indicated for wheels, perhaps you could freight them to me ?

I can give you the name of a very good reasonable carrier if you call me on 07980923062

or email phwill@btconnect.com

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hugo Williamson

Tricky, let me know if you need any urgently. You can always borrow a set of mine to tide you over. I have 3 sets of wheels suitable for your car and you know where I am. Just let me know.

Rich

p.s. I am up for the LADS meet next week so if you are going we can try to meet up again.