Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Seeing things...must be too much wine....

Ballast

Hmmmm you go to France for a couple of weeks and you drink a couple of glasses of wine.... *wink* and when you get back there are TWO *eek* Sheds.... *confused*

Does that mean that one is an imposter and is really a tent in disguse 🤔...or a sub-shed 🤔...or shed nouveau 🤔....will natural selection apply to the Shed 🤔....does Darwin's theory apply to Sheds 🤔

and which one do you read first....and...I have enough trouble keeping up with one Shed...how am I going to do two....oh dear........hmmmmm [munches on Curly Wurly thoughtfully]

Tricksey very tricksey hobbitsies....I think I'll go and check in the garage...if am lucky there will be two 21's and two 7's.... *thumbup*

Nope only one 21 and one 7 shame....*ugger...I think I will stick to Curly Wurlies....

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

ooohhh watch out when PP reads that.... 😳

Actually the bikes not here at the moment....so a little bit of room to spanner monkey the 7... *thumbup*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

you go to France for a couple of weeks and you drink a couple of glasses of wine

Are you sure how many cars were in your garage - based on the highly unlikely claim that you drank one glass of wine a week, your counting didn't improve while you were out there, then?

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

The art of abstract counting?

as craig charles' prose in "The Log" says - humans developed an early system of counting:

1 - me

2 - me and my mate

lots - me, my mate and other people

They only found this was a problem when a member of the tribe came running over the hill screaming that there were "lots" of thugs from next door's tribe coming over the hill with pointy sticks, whereupon they didn't know whether to start sharpening THEIR sticks for a good rumble, or run away and hide from the mongol hordes coming to murder them.

So - they invented a new concept called "Sh1tloads" which meant "be very worried about the amount".

Amongst his other pearls of wisdom included the following description of the scottish national dress etc:

To paraphrase:

"Have you ever noticed how the ambulance after a fight is a suspiciously kilt free zone? Just imagine the scene, a scotsman walking through harlem in full outit whereupon some dodgy looking hispanic types point and laugh at the bloke in a dress. you KNOW that there will be a sporran-free zone in the ambulance... After all, what other national costume includes a knife hidden in your sock?

Scottish national dress is a lot more symbolic than a lot of people realise. Take the sporran for instance, not many people realise that this represents a badger clamped to the genitals...

This is from days of old when your neighbourhood scotsman would be feeling a little peckish... He would find the nearest badger set, lift his kilt and being a true scot, dangle his genitalia in front of the set saying phrases like 'you're a wee crap little beastie' at which point, the badger, now incensed, would come flying out teeth first and latch itself onto the scotsman's tackle. Whereupon the scotsman would run groin first into the nearest tree, stunning the badger and use previously mentioned hidden knife to prise the beast off, wiping a tear from his eye before tucking in to a bite of lunch.

This is, in my opinion, why the scots national dress is the HARDEST clothing in the world"

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com