Click here if you are having website access problems ×

go on - persuade me not to give in to pressure

henry21p

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs B says keep it...ahem, well i've not talked to her, but during the 15 months i had hard times, she never EVER suggested getting rid of it 😬 *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Here is another plan, it maybe so cunning if it had a tail it would be a Weasel.

1) Agree to sale in principle but to recoup full market value it will have to be fixed.

This could take a while.........

2) When sale gets brought back up on the agenda place advert in suitable magazines Such as Fly fishing Weekly, The lonley Hearts adds in Asian Babes etc.......

3) Act depressed as you get no response then realise that this was the wrong time of year to sell, better sell next Spring etc.

4) When the terrible day comes that somebody views the machine tell him ALL about it (the 3 serious crashes, the mysetry electrical fault, the lack of insurance companies willing to insure itetc.

5) 21 stays in your ownership, the objector gives up and starts buying more shoes

At all times avoid conversations that involve cars, money and the relationship *thumbup* *thumbup*

You never know the subject could get dropped, if not I've bought you 12 months

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Plan B from me

If you can't face parting with your bird then get her to go on the game, more money rolling in and she'll be out of your hair in the evening giving you more time for beer & curry.

Sounds like a win-win deal to me 😳 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

...do what GTD's doing to fund the (second) engine re-build...sell a kidney (better still, sell your girlfriend's kidney)

I am n *mad*t selling my girlfriend's kidney - in fact I have no girlfriend, I have the lovely Mrs GTD. I am selling the cats' kidneys - and if need be my own!

And if they don't sell, then I have Mrs GTD's absolute permission (well her aquiesence) not to sell the Caterham, despite it being "a load of bits of tat that previously fell off Hillman Imps and Austin Allegros, all held together with gaffer tape!"

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

Sell the curly wurlies!

Keep the 21!

Sell your hair (I'll buy it).

Keep the 21

Sell time shares in Spain

Keep the 21

Sell out to the bastrads

Keep the 21

Sell ect 1st gear

Keep the 21

Sell Sell Sell

Keep the 21

Get the drift?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

• Area Representative

You could try the cunning wheeze that an old mate of mine tried - agree to sell the car but ask a stupidly high price for it and make plenty of noise about the shocking state of the economy, the used car market etc. and carry on using it "just to stop things seizing up and keep it in running nicely".

Oh, I nearly forgot - it didn't work cos some plum came along and offered him the inflated asking price - and he was at a car show with the misses standing next to him at the time *eek*

Still, at least he got a good price *confused*

C

P.S. Keep it

I'm not suprised he has n girlfriends, he's far too busy with 3 boy friends and a gentleman friend plus the clients he meets when he's on the run from our doggy friend upstairs 😳

Paul

Mrs Miggins is going to be doing Kidney sausages very soon *thumbup*

Supercheese R250

As "Chat up " lines go I can see a flaw.

Perhaps "Grab your coat you've pulled" my be up a level

Then again the subtle approach does not allways work

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!