Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Banks Europa 47

kenny.

I have for sale a Banks Lotus Europa 47, the car is just about as new. It has a Vauxhall 2ltr 16v fitted with Jenvey throttle bodies and MBE managment system.

Colour is Norfolk mustard and paint job cost £6000 alone. Everything on car is new, and extras include, fully adjustable suspension, split rim 15" minilites, space frame chassis, brand new Lotus trim, Elliot tacho, suede momo, perspex side opening windows.

Car was factory built and has been shown at Lotus show at Donnington for last couple of years.

Brutal sounding car with matching performance, I have a Vauxhall Caterham and performance is very similar, only Lotus doesn't mind going around corners.

Lack of funds and empty wallet forces this regretted sale.

Richard,

Thanks for reply, I will email a couple of photo's for you later along with price, I think you'll be impressed.I was actually planning on selling the 7 and keeping this one, but to get anyhing like the price I needed on the 7, it meant taking off a lot of the expensive bits I'd fitted over the last couple of years, and selling them seperatly...then putting the car back to standard (HPC)....this way is easier!

kenny, thanks for the photos, the car is lovely, not for me however ( i have too many toys altready) but I was enquiring on the behalf of a freind, who has the photos now... not sure if this his thing but we'll see! I'll drop you a line when I get the feedback.

regards