Click here if you are having website access problems ×

how do you reset the Stack dash?

frankyknuckles

specifically, the 'lap count' and 'best lap time'

also, with a dry sumped car, what are the two most important readings to have on display when on track?

should it be

1. water temp and oil pressure

2. water temp and oil temp

3. oil temp and oil pressure

Is it possible to move the readings around on the Stack levels?

thanks *thumbup*

www.R300.net

• Support Team

I always have oil temp and oil pressure displayed except when stuck in traffic and then I go for water temp and oil pressure. You can't alter the standard display options as far as I know.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Not being able to configure the display to my choosing was always the biggest drawback of the stack for me. It was worse as I had the inverted tacho option on mine which leaves only three parameters per page. Would you believe they had water temp on one page and oil pressure on another? I was forever toggling back and forth between the two pages, absolutley ridiculous.

So I went away from stack to the motec dash logger.

Two years later the top of the range stack became user configurable. The one Caterham supply is presumably not the top of the range one so is not configurable. Worth a phone call to stack to see if they can give you an upgrade to the user configurable bits without all the other bits that would push the price up too far.

If that's still too much cash then you could try asking them to do a one off change of your unit to the configuration you want. They'll still charge you but it might be more reasonable.