Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oodles of Poodles

Mrs GTD

For nearly 25 years I have been wondering what cookbook the Bluecoat School Cook used , now I can rest easy.

Now all I need to know is what happened to my Spaniel. When I was at School some 25 years ago I went for a smoke . When I came back Daniel (The Spaniel) had dissappeared from the dorm where I had left him asleep inhis basket. I searched for ages but never found him.

I do seem to remember that Cook gave me some sandwiches of Cold cuts the next day to eat while I searched. The roast the night before had been really tasty so I was pleased to have some more *confused*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Delbert, that reminds me of the time out with co-workers in Mexico City for tacos at lunch. i was fine until i got the grey meat ones.......and i found out later they were D-O-G *mad* *eek*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 15 Jul 2004 20:03:38

This whole thread hads started me thinking.

When I lived in Tehran there was a restraunt called the Kosher Pidgeon Pie .

Now I never saw a pidgeon in Tehran. This could mean that the resteraunt had had a good source of local food and killed it all or it never used pidgeon in the first place.

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Ah-ha!!!

Ello Steve, you still got my stickers safe???

May get round to calling in to the station on my way home one day!! Been hectic in work and my finish times have been a little strange, hence I haven't bothered you yet *wink*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

What the - tries to open door - pushes against mass of white fluff - what's that barking noise *eek* five cats rush out the cat flap with bags packed - *eek* - ohmigod 😳

Feels less bad about the carb*n f*bre tax disc holder !

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here