Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bettery

db

I carry two spare brake light switches on account of them being the most usel *mad*ss bit of old Allegro tat that's ever been fitted to a car!

Actually - I'm down to one spare now - used one last time out! And I don't know for sure they're from an Allegro. But I bet they are. Or a Hillman Imp. An Avenger. Something like that.

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

question is, how do you know the brake lights have failed? I sort of guessed it when the Integra-R type I'd just overtaken on a track day almost piled into the back of me at the end of the straight. The muppet must have been waiting for my brake lights rather than looking for his own brake point... oh well! no harm done...

ps this is far too serious for the sheds. I wonder if a piece of cucumber might work as a brake light switch replacement?

" I wonder if a piece of cucumber might work as a brake light switch replacement?"

It may do, I wouldn't recommend trying a brake light switch in a tasty ham sandwich though *arrowleft* This was my tip of the week

Paul

Supercheese R250

Wish I'd had a cucumber this afternoon for the Impreza that burnt off from the lights and cut across the chevrons to join the m-way. Thought he was going to break my new brake switch.

I only found out that my brake lights weren't working when evoness nearly put his superlight into the back of car on a blat!

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Great Idea

BACK OFF.

If a few dots went then the B would become a F the A might look like a U and all is explained to the tailgater

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

paul, i'm intelligent enough to also wear/own a red battery-powered willie warmer which matches my red gloves & red driving boots *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

*biggrin* cheers delbert, where'd you find them *confused*

i had been missing them last winter -- just got to remember port & starboard (which side) when wearing them *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

U mean that little shop in Mill Road Cambridge has sold out. 🤔

The only ones I can find at present have the electrodes pointing in the wrong direction.

You get the shock instead of stunning the sheep.

OK most people would call then cattle prods but whats wrong with 240v in somebody elses genitailier 🤔

Ok can't spell but I was trying a polite word for B8ll0..K5

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!