Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Grads Car for sale

Jcampby

If anyone is keen to start racing then my Grads car is for sale. It is a W Reg 2000 model

Live axle with a Vauxhall 1600 engine. It has been well maintained (head rebuild at start of

2003 season by MacMillan Motorsport). It is Ali + red and has a roll cage, Tillett race seat,

Momo steering. Passenger seat (Leather). Side impact protection bar spare wheels + tyres (so you can

have a wet and dry set) and other bits and bobs too numerous to mention. I'm also selling my 1 year

old trailer (woodford with 2 jerry can box). The car is for sale for 9500 ono and the trailer is 1000.

I would prefer to sell the two together. The car has a good history with two race wins and numerous podiums.

I finished 3rd in the championship last year. Escalating work commitments has left me with no time to race

unfortunately.

Boogs - Thanks for the message but the car has to go unfortunately. My boss is not giving me days off for testing anymore so I have to draw a line under it. Maybe try to get back as a super or mega in a few years time if circumstances allow - who knows ?