Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 castle run - mission aborted - HG gone 20 odd miles in

henry21p

Jack and I are inviting you to our new 4 Castle Run...

This run is dedicated to the most beautiful car of all the much-loved Caterham 21 plus guests

It will take place on Sunday the 18th of July

The run will take you from the lovely town of Chipping Norton to Ludlow

Castle, via Berkeley Castle, Eastnor Castle and Croft Castle.

The day will be organised as follow:

* Departure from Chipping Norton at 9h00. The site would be great opportunity for a photo shoot.

* Arrival at Berkeley castle with a stop in Cam, for morning coffee pause and a stroll round the castle (should be there by half 10)

* A picnic at Eastnor Castle or lunch at a local pub according to the weather

* Afternoon coffee at Croft Castle

* And Finally, cream tea at Ludlow Castle before a run home again in any directions.

Anybody can join us en route

Hope you will all be able to join us

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

Edited by - dave21p on 15 Jul 2004 14:46:52

Edited by - dave21p on 18 Jul 2004 20:59:16

Dave,

Any chance of your organising it for another weekend. I'd love to come but have committed to a meeting at Gaydon on Sunday, and at the moment I need to convince myself that the coolant pouring all over my engine is because I've overfilled it or the header tank cap has failed, rather than the head gasket having gone South.

We (numerous northern shedly types) are attending COOSEFEST '04 on Satda...

Which is a sort of beer and food and loud music event in the wilds of North Yorkshire. (OK... Cooses garden).

A bit like 'Deliverance' but with a gazebo and more hillbillies 😬

But good luck with the 4 Castles, it reminded me that I've got the Ne7ers '8 Pie shops' blat to organise 😬 *tongue*

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here

Hmmm...

Not really a fully paid-up wibbler, but a fair proportion of my posts seem to be down here at the better end of blatchat...

Oh, never realised there was a castle there... Just over the road from Millwood's...

Fingers crossed...

May be able to pop along, hangover permitting... but don't hang around on my account.

Perhaps see you somewhere en route, or maybe even at the start, if I can get up early enough (very unlikely!). Whereabouts in Chipping Norton is the green flag being waved? Blatmail me if this is top secret... *wink*

Cheers,

Mark

😬 *cool* 1800 K-Series - S777 DMH *cool* 😬

*arrowright* *arrowright* Mundane-o - J777 DMH - if it's raining *arrowleft* *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Here's my blog *arrowleft*

You know the big mill in the middle? The one marked private? Thereabouts (grandma lives in the mill)... Good photo opportunity.

We MIGHT stop via millwood en route just to make lots of noise in their carpark....

My mobile number is a secret online, but can e-mail it to you if you want to join us.

The more the merrier.

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

The one down the hill from the main street, erm, <...googles...> Bliss Mill? Yep.

Thanks for the mail Dave - I'll get in touch if I can make it. Weather's looking a bit dodgy, but let's hope it goes away...

...It is Sunday, isn't it 🤔 - the mail says Saturday... *confused*

Cheers,

Mark

😬 *cool* 1800 K-Series - S777 DMH *cool* 😬

*arrowright* *arrowright* Mundane-o - J777 DMH - if it's raining *arrowleft* *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Here's my blog *arrowleft*

Pah, I hope it rains 😳

Hoopy has vanished, Ross is away, Noger is away, FH, Tam and Mr C are about to go away. I'll end up being here on my own with only livestock and zoo animals for company 😳

Hmmmmm, sheepy, oh sheepy where are you, look I've got some grass for you, oh sheepy 🤔

Supercheese R250