Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aberdden is .............

Delbert

Blinking hot, 24degrees and I'm stuck in a sweaty departures lounge, ho hum.

I paid £250 to fly Bar Steward Hairwaves, when the Be my baby flight leaves 1 hr later from a nearer airport, returns 2 hours earlier, and costs £69. I need a new PA NOW.

*mad*

Roads looked good on the way to Peterhead though , might come back in Zena

😬

Battery on lap top now go....

i

n

g

f

l

a

t

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ross,

you haven't factored in all the hot air generated by all those oily types bletherin awa to their mates around the world - makes the Granite City 10 degrees hotter than you would expect!

Delbert, road to the Blue Toon ain't bad but there are loads much better than that. Next time you are up defnit bring the Se7en and I'll give you the Grampian tour 😬 Best blatting roads bar none

Ross,

No offence, I was one as well until recently (and the missus still is )

We are spoilt for choice for decent driving roads aren't we *cool* *cool* What's worth doing in Angus? All I ever seem to do there is the A90 ☹️ And there is little to recommend that !

Think she said her name was Baaaaahbara or somefink like that!

Worst place of all is Huntly on the way up to Inverness. The Scottish Agricultral Centre did a survey a while back into farmer / livestock relations. Accepted technique everywhere from the Western Isles to the Borders was "back legs tucked into your wellies, front legs over a dry stain dyke and a pair of velcro gloves to give a good grip on the fleece". The chap in Huntly when asked what his method was replied "Back legs into the wellies and front legs over your shoulders". Interviewer was a bit perplexed and said "Surely that means you have the creature facing you"? "Aye" says the farmer, "You dinnae want to miss out on the tongue action do ye".

I thank you 😬 tone suitable lowered *eek*