Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Side Exit Exhaust

Burt1969

Hmmm! I'm a bit loathed to spend £500 for a new exaust when there is nothing wrong with mine other than its a rear exit and is slowly poisoning me *tongue*. Has anyone got a side exit exhaust kicking aroung their garage that they will take a few quid for?

I have a 1600 Xflow Short Cockpit Currently runs 4 then 2 then 1 pipe (IE two pipes come out the side of the car) .

Not saying I'll definitly have it this is just speculating to see what is around and what price people want.

Many thanks, Phil

Green and Ali 1600 X-Flow

Hi Castrol, YHM. Would like to organise to come ond view if thats okay, If you can reply back with address and time etc offline *thumbup*. If it fits and hasn't got a hole in it *tongue* I'm very interested 😬

Many thanks, Phil.

Hi Matt,

Tonight should be fine, if it stays dry I'll bring the Cat! I would say anytime from 6pm onwards will be fine. I'll start looking out for your response from around 5pm as I'm normally home by then.

Catch you later........

Phil.

Not sure what we are doing yet, trying to finish redecorating the house as we may be moving in the not too distant future. See the Portsmouth Thread in Chitchat. Is it for an area meet?

Phil,

After being stored in my nice and dry lounge it was moved (by my girlfriend, muttered something about not having car bits in the lounge *eek*) into my even nicer garage 😬. See you later.

Gareth,

Dont reckon miserable Sandy will be joining us, unless he is in his UberAstra! Graham may well be though *thumbup*. Say 19.00 tomorrow (I'll be eating at the pub, surprise surprise ). As for commission we will discuss it.

Matt.

What a shame. As you say not a happy bunny. Fingers crossed he can get it sorted and be back on the road again. A big blat will be in order when he's up and running.

See you tomorrow

Phil sorry for hijacking the tread...I'll shut up now

Blue and Carbon 6 Speed Supersport

Edited by - Gareth Harrold on 14 Jul 2004 15:18:00