Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

I dunno where to start ....

Debert

Well - I made it back in (nearly) one piece....

I have so many thank-you's to do that i dunno where to start 😳 and i hate those "lists" that go on and on and on.... so i will simply say thank you to everyone who helped and sent me GWS wishes. The people that need to know, know who you are

I now have plenty of time on my hands, so expect me to "do a Hoopy" and post a squillion replies to every thread, whether or not i have something useful to say *wink*

I have three pieces of advice to EVERYONE who gets into a Seven.

1. ALWAYS do your harnesses up CORRECTLY – AND NICE AND TIGHT. I got a broken sternum coz i "touched" the steering wheel. The passenger was well tucked up - Wish i had been 😳

2. ALWAYS drive defensively on the continent. I found out the hard way that the French ALWAYS take the racing line through corners.

3. If you have 16 inch HPC wheels, CHANGE THEM They might look pretty, but don’t like going “off road”. It looks like the spokes on my front offside gave way. I will say no more on this subject on this public forum. Until I have seen Simon Lambert at CC. You can email me and I will send you my phone number if you want any further details.

Happy blatting boys and girls. Keep it safe 😬

Recovering from Bordeaux Blat crash (ouch) 😬

See Barbarella (she will fly again) here...

*thumbup*Woo yay *thumbup*

Glad you're back *biggrin* *biggrin* Hope the recovery is not too painful and that the shedders don't make you larf too much 😳

Offer still stands if you want a change of scenery for le recupairasion *biggrin*

with lots of love from Mr FH and...

FH *cool*

Edited by - FH on 13 Jul 2004 18:12:35

Oops, made the mistake of replying 'upstairs' 😳

I saw Philip's photo's of the aftermath at the weekend - blimes what a mess 🙆🏻 How's you manage to get such a long way from the road *confused*

Glad all's well *thumbup*

Nice to see you back and posting.

'Tis horrid to see something like this happen to someone you know, but "big up Barbarella" *thumbup* *thumbup* for keeping you in one piece for your off road excursion.

Oh, and the French driver should be strung up by "Le testiqules" *mad*

Hope you mend fully soon, and hope everything works out with the rebuild!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

As previously said, welcome ome. Get well soon.....etc.

It was also said that its orrible when summat like this/that happens to someone you know, but I hav'nt a clue who Fletch is, or anyone else on here for that matter, but its the sort of pants thing that usually happens to me so I obviously feel upset when sh1t happens....

Hope you get sorted with another car/bundle of money/where theres a blame, theres a claim/fixed car....whatever. 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...