Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

2L zetec 189bhp SOLD

groutledge

Thanks chaps

Somebody is coming over from Denmark next week for a viewing, so I think it's fair to say he's not a time waster!..

I see the milage as more of a testament than a disadvantage, it really has been bomb proof over the last 18months or so. I must admit I was worried about the milage when I bought it but it's been 100% on the button the previous owner used the car for all kinds of grand road trips, around Europe and the States etc. ( hence the reliability requirement ), he really looked after it as have I with all work done by rat race and mostly the 7 workshop.

The Zetec is great and the long ratio 1st will nearly reach 60!! Great fun out of roundabouts!! The chassis is spot on too with all the power coating intact.

The seats are the real revalation after having tried benches (hopeless), Tillets ( V uncomfortable ), S types ( disintegrate before your very eyes and have a tendency to rip the floor out ). They really hold you in and super comfortable and are as low as bench. They're as rare as hen's teeth too you have get them made by Oxted on special order and they cost an arm and a leg.

BTW I've comprehensively taken R300s apart on trackdays with it. I think the price is fair.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...