Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1.6 K Supersport for sale

chrisddl

My 97 R registration seven is for sale.

It's in immaculate condition throughout and has covered 13K miles, has a full service history undertaken by Caterham Cars in Dartford with the latest being the £425 12K one in May last year. The car has been garaged throughout its life and has only ever been used as a sunny weekend public road toy (never been on any track).

The car was delivered in kit form in July 97, was built by myself (a 56 year old engineer) and was registered in August of that year.

The reason for selling is totally down to lack of use over the past two years. I perhaps have now had my fun with this car so its time to move on.

The full specification is as follows:

1600cc K series Supersport (caterham engine upgrade) 140BHP

Fully painted in beautiful Caterham red

Rev limiter

Cycle wings

5 Speed

Polished cat exhaust

Minilites with Michelin Pilots

FIA roll bar

Rubber mats

7 Grill

4 point harnesses (yellow)

Cloth adjustable seats

Full weather equipment

Immobiliser

Heater

MOT

Private registration valued at around £350

Price circa £13.5K

If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

Chris

Is the price I'm asking to hot ?, would seem so so I'll reduce to £12500 to see what happens. Bargain at that price.

I'm contactable on e-mail chrisl@stratatec.co.uk. Phone 01932346452 eve or 08707706355 office hrs

I put my 7 on the site 3 weeks ago at £13,500 and didn't get a sniff. Virtually identical spec, but 96N with 6 speed. It's now on sale or return at Caterham Cars. Good luck. I didn't have the patience!