Caterham JPE Racecar MOG 02

Joachim Westermann

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for furher debate on this car.

Joachim has now clarified what it is.

And...calling Arnie a woman, a basta and completely eggless has made me laugh out loud.

I think that alone makes Joachims car woth at least the asking price!!!!

Ist F.A eine warme dousche???

Mike c

Kumpel = friend

vielleicht = maybe

Warmduscher = some one who only have a shower with warm water. Cold water is a big a no-no!

But at all. My intention isn´t make here a small war. Maybe the asking price for my car is to high. But if nobody accept the price I will use it on and on.

Hope the Seven Manias get the chance coming to an UK event for big fun and easy racing.

Angus - Dijon?

Regards

Joachim

www.mog-racing.com

Joachim,

Most [but not all] Blatchatters are not familiar with the true value of a really competitve racecar that has been heavily developed to the highest specifications allowed within your chosen championship.

I didn't get the chance to race against you at the 2003 Caterham Festival as I was in the Old Farts Invitation Race - I wish I had! [not withstanding you were over 2 seconds a lap faster!!] Time and time again, you have proved that in your hands the car is one of the best International circuit cars with consistent wins and top three placings both in Europe and the UK. Seldom do cars with this racing pedigree become available and when they do they command premium prices.

So, if someone wants to win races and feel they are as competent a driver as Joachim is, then this is a good purchase at the asking price *thumbup*. Blatchat however is probably not the right advertising medium for such an accomplished car.

Trevor