Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Well said, NaPP.

I can't decide whether he is;

1. A genuine bigot.

2. A troll.

3. As it has taken him a week to post his "disgust", I too wonder whether he is now missing his mates and bile is hiding something else.......

Whatever the reason for his homophobic tants, this one gives beagles a bad name.

jingars

How does his post make him homo-phobic?

If i had my niece or nephew with me I would not like it *mad*

Personally I dont see why they have to do this sort of disgusting behavior in public *mad*

Gigolo

Smoother Than A Cashmere Codpiece

Thinking that someone looks a tw@t (and lets face it, there ARE lots of people dressed in very very silly things) is one thing.

Trying to suggest that it is somehow "ab-normal" is another.

Why not just your niece the truth ? They are men who love other men. No great mystery. Although my niece and nephew live in Brighton, so are more clued up on homosexuality than I am !!

Noger

If you'll excuse the innuendo, as least it gets it all out in the open so we know who we are dealing with. In a way it's a shame that Count is not about as I'm sure he'd have some pretty strong views on the subject

Paul

Supercheese R250

Past perfect, apparently...

But because the speaker also told us when he had been sick, we could avoid the awkward past perfect had had and still make it clear that we are talking about two different points in time.

From here

hijack>

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Liverpool for the weekend 😳

Why, was it some sort of community service order - "You've been found guilty of having your hand in the kangeroo's pouch, it is the setence of this court that you shall be transported to Liverpool where you shall remain until Sunday. And may God have mercry on your soul. Jailer, take him down"

I think you should appeal to the European Court of Human rights, such a degrading punishment can't be legal despite your crime *wink*

Supercheese R250